- Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Environmental Management (Honours 1 Class), University of Queensland
- Queensland Law Society
- Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Queensland Environmental Law Association (QELA)
- Property Rights Australia
Renee joined p&e Law’s Maroochydore office in January 2015 as a Law Graduate. Renee successfully completed her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice and was admitted into the legal profession on 8 February 2016.
Renee has a professional and academic background in environmental planning and science and has experience in environmental assessment and reporting.
Since joining p&e Law, Renee has gained experience in a variety of matters including:
- negotiating agreements on behalf of landholders for coal seam gas and coal mine developments, including Conduct and Compensation Agreements, Make Good Agreements and Alternative Arrangement Agreements;
- environmental law issues relating to groundwater, land rehabilitation, contaminated land, erosion and sediment control and vegetation management;
- offences under Local Laws, Nature Conservation Act 1992, Sustainable Planning Act 2009 and Environmental Protection Act 1994;
- appeals to the Planning and Environment Court; and
- advising on matters relating to the Sustainable Planning Act 2009, Water Act 2000, Petroleum and Gas (Production and Safety) Act 2004, Mineral Resources Act 1989 , Nature Conservation Act 1992 and Environmental Protection Act 1994;
Specialised knowledge & innovative law solutions for